Monday, July 19, 2010

Completing Him Challenge~July 19th~



We are to week #6 of the "Completing Him" Marriage Challenge and this week's challenge is: Make your husband a priority. Ask him what his favorite dinner, dessert and drink are. Be sure to serve him all three one night this week. Bonus: cook his favorite dishes all week long!


This challenge is simple for me. As Courtney mentioned, there are Five Love Languages shared in the book of the same name by Gary Chapman. I show love through service and gifts. I cook and bake for my dh to show him my love, to nurture him and to please him. Our weekly menu generally consists of meals that are pleasing to my husband.


John's favorite dinner is Chicken Cutlets in Cream Sauce over Linguine. He loves that served with a nice glass of wine. He also loves Molten Chocolate Cakes for dessert. I hope to prepare this meal this week for dh, if I can find those custard dishes that are in storage....somewhere!
Blessings and peace,
Lisa

No comments: