Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Thankful Thursday, hosted this week by Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage. Today I am thankful for so many things. God is so good to us. I'm thankful...

  • For my husband and his love and committment to our marriage and family.
  • For window air conditioners, on a hot day.
  • For our landlord, who has provided us with a temporary home until our house is ready.
  • For the kindness of family and friends.
  • For healthy, intelligent children.
  • For my online friends

Thank you Lord!

Blessings,

Lisa

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Your list is God-glorifying; giving Him thanks for the simple (air-conditioning, me too!) and the big things in our lives, like relationships and health. Amen!

Toia said...

Love reading your list...very inspirational. Thanks for sharing!!!

Denise said...

Sweet, sweet blessings.