Saturday, July 3, 2010

Some Random Pics (and Thoughts)



June sure did fly by for us. We've been so wrapped up in solving site issues, that when we aren't dealing with that we're left with little energy to do much else. DD has been enjoying the summer, dressing as a fairy most days. :0)




It's hard to believe that we have a middle schooler in the house. He started cutting the grass for us this year. He is very excited about getting a riding lawn mower at the new house.

Last weekend, this little bunny was trapped in our window well. DH freed her and now she is a resident in our yard. I've seen her every day this week. Isn't she sweet?


We're moving to the country and that means a rural style mailbox. Here my guys are putting it together. I've been spoiled for most of my life with to the door mail delivery. We have a mail slot here, so I don't even have to open the door. lol This will be quite a change for me!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings and peace,

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bunny is so sweet. I would love to have one hanging around my yard.