Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 7.5.10 on Tuesday


It is Tuesday, I know. I missed out on posting my menu plan yesterday because of the holiday weekend. By the time we got home yesterday, I just wasn't up to thinking about what I was cooking for the week. This is the week we start our move to the apartment until our house is completed. I have so much packed, but there is still so much more to do. It's a bit overwhelming, to say the least. Here's the plan for the week, how closely it will be followed is another question. The heat wave calls for easy dinners.

Sunday~ Fourth of July at the Lake~ Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Watermelon and Patriotic Cupcakes for dessert

Monday~ Pizza

Tuesday~Marinated Grilled Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf, Steamed Squash and Zucchini

Wednesday~BBQ Bacon Cheese Hot Dogs, Homemade Fries, Watermelon

Thursday~Our 15th Wedding Anniversary

Friday~Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce over Rigatoni and Salad

Saturday~ Moving Day

Check out more menus at I'm An Organizing Junkie , hosted by Laura.

Have a great week!

Blessings,

Lisa

1 comment:

Traci said...

Have a great anniversary! Your menu looks delicious.