Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday~Victory


It's Thankful Thursday and Lynn of Spiritually Unequal Marriage is our host. Lynn has chosen the theme of victory for this week. You can join in and link there or find other participating blogs to read.


Through you we push back our enemies; through your name we trample our foes. ~Psalm 44:5



Through prayer and faith in Jesus, I have had victory over those who caused great hurt in my life. It has taken time to heal, but I have overcome the pain.
For that, I am thankful today.


Today, I am also thankful for...
  • Our healthy, happy children, who fill my days with life and love.

  • My husband, who is the love of my life

  • Friends and family, who encourage and support me

  • the chance to help a family reconnect after 40 years apart

What are you thankful for today?

Have a day full of blessings,

Lisa

5 comments:

Karen said...

I, too, am thankful for the healing God gives to us when we've been hurt by others. Thanks for your comment on my Thankful Thursdays post.

Take care,
Karen

Denise said...

Praise God for giving you the victory sweetie.

Chocolate and Coffee said...

Blessings to you. God is the healer for sure. Enjoyed your site.

Jerralea said...

Thanks for sharing that scripture. Through His name, we can triumph!

Bill said...

Lovely post, and the music (Wonderful World) is definitely appropriate ... moving and life-affirming.

Thank you for your thoughtful comment on my latest post. I always appreciate your stopping by.

Bill