Thank you to Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage for hosting Thankful Thursday this month.
I've read several posts this morning, and have to agree that I, too, am thankful for the community of bloggers and the for my dear friends of the holiday board I belong too. What a gift you all are to me!
I'm so thankful for so many things today~
- I'm thankful for fourteen years of marriage to my best friend, lover and partner. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful spouse.
- I'm thankful that our son has had the opportunity to attend ATOMS (Advanced Training for Outstanding Mathematics and Science Scholars Program) and is thoroughly enjoying the entire experience.
- I'm thankful for the time our daughter and I have spent together this week while our son was at camp.
- I'm thankful for the time we've spent as part of our parish family since our marriage 14 years ago. Our parish is being closed, so will will join five other parishes that are also closing, and create a new parish family. Our final mass is on Sunday. Endings do lead to new beginnings.
- I'm thankful for lunch dates with friends and the time to reconnect.
What are you thankful for today?
Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the world!