It's Thankful Thursday and Lynn of Spiritually Unequal Marriage is our host. Lynn has chosen the theme of summer fun for this week. You can join in and link there or find other participating blogs to read.
Summer is one of my favorite times of the year, not for the weather, but for the time together with my family.
- I am thankful to have a job that allows me to be home during the summer with our kids.
- I am thankful for days full of sunshine.
- I am thankful for fresh food from the gardens of family.
- I am thankful for clear summer night skies filled with billions of stars.
- I am thankful for days on the lake and nights around the fire with family and friends.
- I am thankful for all the beautiful flowers...black eyed susans, sunflowers, coneflowers, bright red geraniums and petunias.
What are you thankful for this summer?