Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, December 14, 2009


Welcome to another Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura at
I'm An Organizing Junkie. We're having another busy week filled with hockey, dance, school, parties and more! I'm trying two new recipes this week. I'll post if we like them or not. Here's our plan:


Sunday~Italian Pasta Bake, Italian Bread, Tossed Salad


Monday~Hockey Game


Tuesday~Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, Homemade Fries, Baked Beans


Wednesday~Herb Chicken with Honey Butter, Buttered Noodles, Steamed Carrots


Thursday~Hockey Game


Friday~Pineapple Cranberry Ham, Parsley Potatoes, Green Beans


Saturday~Stuffed Cabbage Rolls, Mashed Potatoes and Hard Rolls


Have a week full of blessings!
Lisa

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yum! I like the variety you have this week. I did not get my menu up but basically, we're eating whatever we already have in the freezer and pantry. Due to several recent trips to Costco, we've got food taking over the house, LOL!