Monday, December 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, December 14, 2009




FOR TODAY...December 14, 2009

Outside my window... the skies are gray, but the sun is peeking out.


I am thankful for...my husband, who took the kids to school today because I was up sick last night.

I am wearing... my robe and slippers.


I am remembering... in prayers all of the families who will be seperated this holiday season due to military service.


I am going... to wrap gifts, take dd to dance and go to a hockey game tonight.


I am reading... One Simple Act: Discovering the Power of Generosity by Debbie Macomber and Christmas Angels.


I am hoping...for an easy sale of our home.


On my mind...details about our new home.


From the learning rooms... at school, Christmas Traditions Around the World.

I am noticing that... if I don't expect so much, I don't get disappointed.


Pondering these words...Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. ~Philippians 4:6

From the kitchen... Christmas cookies and candy! YUM!


Around the house... doing laundry, cleaning and packing up donations of used toys and clothes to make room for the new.


One of my favorite things~ kisses from my kids.



A Picture from my photo journal~


You can read other daybooks at The Simple Woman's Daybook and even post your own thoughts!
Have a blessed week!
Lisa

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I am trying to get my kids to help do what yours are doing in the picture but first they have to help clean up the living room. At the rate we are going there will be no Christmas tree this year.

Elaine H
http://akhmmm.wordpress.com

Angela said...

I really need to get into this daybook idea. I love it! Do you keep it entirely electronically, or is there a paper version that goes along with it?

So sorry you were sick!