Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve Dinner Table


It's a bit late, but I still wanted to share our place setting and table for Christmas Eve. The dishes are Pfaltzgraff's Winterberry. The stemware is crystal that my mil bought me for Christmas over 10 years ago. I added the stockings to hold the silverware (also Pfaltzgraff) and the ornament place card holders this year.
I seriously need to buy some chargers in red to add to the table. I think the color would be great.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Lisa


3 comments:

Cathy Miller said...

Very pretty, Lisa. I'm planning on posting mine for Tablescape Thursday tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!

Teaching Heart Mom said...

Very nice. My mom does the same thing with the stocking... also puts a lottery ticket in with it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I love the silverware in the stocking.