Monday, December 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, December 21, 2009


Welcome to another Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura at
I'm An Organizing Junkie.
I also can't believe it is Christmas week! On a positive note, all gifts but one are wrapped and ready to go. We stuck to our budget this year, which was extremely difficult, by the way, so there is definitely less to wrap for us too!
My baking and candy making are done, as well. Of course, I keep wondering if it will be enough and it will be! I have a few things to pick up at the grocery today for Christmas Eve dinner and then I will "officially" be ready for Christmas. I've also done pretty well spiritually this Advent season, preparing for the coming of Jesus.


Here's the plan:


Sunday~ Take Out after Shopping


Monday~
Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Kraut, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans


Tuesday~
Taco Salads


Wednesday~
Zesty Potato Soup, Ham and Cheese Paninis


Thursday~
Christmas Eve Dinner
Cheese and Smoked Sausage Tray for Appetizer
Breaded Veal Cutlets
Tossed Salad


Friday~
Merry Christmas!
Cinnamon Rolls for Breakfast
Lunch at my parent's
Dinner at dh's parent's


Saturday~
Beef Patties in Gravy, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Carrots




Have a week full of blessings and a merry Christmas!

Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you're having a yummy menu this week.
I'm so glad that my husband has two days off this week. Christmas Eve and Christmas! We'll have a great Christmas because we're together!
You have a wonderful Christmas.

Unknown said...

You have a delicious menu planned!
I’m so glad that my husband isn’t working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off. This is the best family Christmas gift!
Here’s wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

ps Please stop by my blog and leave a comment to "Do you still read the newspaper?"