Monday, August 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, August 3rd


Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! This week, Menu Plan Monday has a guest host: Toni at The Happy Housewife. Thanks to Toni for hosting this week!
We ate at home every day last week. The only change on the menu was that we had hamburgers on Saturday. The meal I had planned was for at camp....where my kielbassi is in the freezer. So, we substituted.


I don't plan my breakfasts of lunches. Generally we have pancakes, french toast, toast, waffles or cereal. For lunch, we usually have wraps or sandwiches, salads, or leftovers.


Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday~ Chicken Parmesan over Spaghetti, with Garlic Toast


Monday~ Grilled Meat Loaf , Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Beans


Tuesday~Slow Cooker Round Steak over Noodles, Zucchini Casserole


Wednesday~Easy Chicken Noodle Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches


Thursday~Slow Cooker Boneless Pork Ribs, Homemade Macaroni and Cheese, Baked Beans


Saturday~ Family Reunion



Be sure to visit Toni's for more great menus and recipes!



Have a week full of blessings!
Lisa

2 comments:

Donalacasa said...

Sounds like a great plan. I used to use my crockpot a lot more, but I only have a small one and my family grew by 2 boys. My husband doesn't like his meat cooked that way too much, but I figure that I may have to begin getting more creative with the side dishes. Maybe I can find some crockpot recipes just for side dishes.

Blessings!

The Old Parsonage said...

I plan my menu's on Friday because I go to the market on Sat's. I do love a fellow planner. The meals sound wonderful

Thanks for stopping by The Old Parsonage. I just got back from vacation and am finally returning visits paid by kind friends.

Enjoy!
Leann