Monday, August 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, August 10, 2009


Welcome to my August 10th edition of Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura at http://orgjunkie.com . Please be sure to visit her and view 100's of great menus this week!

Our menu plan is quite simple this week. Our daughter is attending her first ballet camp for 3, 4 and 5 year olds each evening during the dinner hour, so dh will be doing most of the cooking this week.

On Thursday evening, when I sat down to do my menu for the next two weeks, my mil commented that she decided at 4:15 what to make for dinner at 5. I just smiled. About 10 minutes later, I had the menu planned and she said, that didn't take too long. I smiled again. Maybe, she'll become a planner now too.

Sunday~Spaghetti and Meatballs, Tossed Salad and Garlic Toast

Monday~Best Grilled Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf and Grilled Zucchini

Tuesday~Lemon Basil Chicken, Garlic Pasta and French Style Green Beans

Wednesday~Sloppy Joes, Cheesy Crockpot Hashbrown Potatoes, and Baked Beans

Thursday~Subs and Chips

Friday~Flatbread Pizza and Wings

Have a week full of blessings!

Lisa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I really like the sound of Wednesday's menu. I'll have to try those hashbrowns. Thanks for the recipe.

akawest said...

Little dancers are so sweet. I bet your daughter will have a blast.

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Planning meals...hmmm...I need to work on that skill!

Amy

StarKnits said...

Yum i'm coming over for dinners!
we missed you on Thurs btw... do come back soon!