Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday~Joy


It's Thankful Thursday and Iris of Grace Alone is our host. Iris has chosen the theme of joy for this week. You can join in and link here or find other participating blogs to read.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. ~Galatians 5:22
That is one of my favorite bible verses about joy and I wanted to share that with you on this Thankful Thursday. I have much to be thankful for this Thursday afternoon.
I am thankful for...
  • the bargains that we found on our annual back-to-school shopping trip.
  • the peace that fills my heart when I pray. I'm dealing with some anxiety and facing some big decisions. Asking the Lord for help eases my anxious feelings.
  • a patient husband.
  • healthy children.
  • my friend, who totally gets me.
  • for our home and food, when some have nothing.

Thank you for stopping by today! What are you thankful for?

Blessings ,

Lisa

3 comments:

Angela said...

the peace that fills my heart when I pray. I'm dealing with some anxiety and facing some big decisions. Asking the Lord for help eases my anxious feelings.

oh girl...I'm with you with this....I even share a scripture on my Vlogemotion today that talks about this peace!!

Angela said...

I also wrote a Thankful Thursday post, underneath my Vlogemotion,,not sure if you saw that one or not..Thanks SO much for stopping by..((hugs)) Isn't it so neat how both of us were on the same path this morning in our posts...

Denise said...

Awesome blessings.