Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday~Friends


It's Thankful Thursday and Iris of Grace Alone is our host. Iris has chosen the theme of friends for this week. You can join in and link here or find other participating blogs to read.


A faithful friend is the medicine of life.~Ecclesiasticus 6:16



Iris mentioned connecting with women who are not your immediate friends today in her post. That's timely for me because I am connecting with some women today that I know from work, but don't socialize with on a regular basis. We're heading to the movies to see My Sister's Keeper and to eat dinner. It will be a new experience for me, but I am really looking forward to it.


Today I'm thankful for~
  • my faithful friends
  • the laughter of my children when they play
  • quiet moments
  • my husband and his love
  • the coming change of seasons
  • my online friends
  • family
  • my teaching career

What are you thankful for today?

Blessings,

Lisa

4 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

How did that song go? Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold.

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your grateful heart.

i said...

This a nice thankful list. Have fun at the movies!

Diedra said...

Wishing you a wonderful Birthday that brings you many happy memories all year long.
Ahorsesoul/Scrappin Not Nappin