Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, April 6, 2009


The weekend and last week were very busy, and this week is just as busy it seems. I'm looking forward to the lazy days of summer. Here's the plan for the week:
Sunday~Beef Stroganoff over Egg Noodles with Sugar Snap Peas on the side
Monday~Beer Can Chicken, Creamy Italian Pasta Salad and Fruit
Tuesday~Open House and Hockey Practice
Wednesday~Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce over Spaghetti and Veal Parmesan
Thursday~Pork Medallions with Lemon Sauce, Rice Pilaf and Green Beans
Friday~Fish and Chips, Coleslaw
Saturday~Buffalo Chicken Pizzas and Salad
Read more menus at http://orgjunkie.com
Have a week full of blessings,
Lisa

2 comments:

MARGE said...

I see where you are having pork tenderloins with lemon sauce. I also have been looking at that recipe. I love that magazine.
Your menus sound great

teachermomof2 said...

Thanks for checking out my menu! I love All You too...so many neat and easy ideas and recipes.