Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Paper Crafting Wednesday



Today is Paper Crafting Wednesday at Kelli's House. Be sure to stop over and visit her blog to see some great ideas for cards, as well as check out other crafters' handiwork.

This is a card that I made for a dear friend's birthday this weekend. It's made using materials from the Stampin' Up Simply Sent Card Kit. I love the kit because I can feel crafty and everything I need is in one box, which helps since I don't have a designated crafting area.
Blessings,
Lisa

7 comments:

Debby said...

That turned out great, Lisa!

Debby said...

That turned out great, Lisa!

Tami said...

Cute card!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the sweet comment you left.

Have a wonderful week!
T

Unknown said...

Nice card, Lisa. Thanks for sharing.
Teresa

The Old Parsonage said...

Hey Lisa

Don't you just love Stampin' Up! And I love what you did for the card.

Take Care
Leann

Barbara Jean said...

Simple, and cute, and pink.
What more could anyone want? =0)

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

Clare said...

Great card, and I just love pink.