Monday, April 13, 2009

My Mosaic


I saw this at Homekeeping Heart and thought it was worth a try.


The rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (If you don't have a flickr account, just use some screen name you have)

Let me know if you do one (and post it) so I can see how it came out.


Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

Shutterbugs said...

Great idea, Lisa! I posted mine at my blog: http://shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com

I gave credit to your blog for the idea. If you would prefer that your blog link not be there, please let me know and I will remove it.

Thanks for a fun idea!

Patty, a MHH poster