Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Time!



Today we took a ride out to camp to see how everything weathered the winter. We're pleased to say that everything held up well. I took a picture of the camper, because, well, I wish I was actually camping....



DD poses on the steps



DS enjoying the sunshine


Lake Raystown at the Shy Beaver launch area




After checking out camp, we stopped at our lot (which we now own and have an "official" address for!) so DH could show me where the house will sit. It will be on the left side of the photo. The lot is 9/10 of an acre, so this pic shows only about 1/2 of it.


Another view....
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Lisa







1 comment:

happeningswithLana said...

Lisa, camping sounds like such fun!
Your lot looks nice with the trees.
Can't wait to watch the house building. I love the blue you chose. We have gray and told DH several yrs that when we reside it will be blue.

Later!