Thursday, March 11, 2010

Small Successes-- March 11, 2010

FaithButton

Good morning! It's been another hectic week here! I am longing for life to slow down. It just doesn't seem to, inspite of my best efforts. Here are my small successes for this week:


~I have exercised 4/5 nights in the last week. My weight is slowly coming down, but I haven't gained anything back. I haven't been making the best food choices because I'm stressed (yes, I am a stress eater!), but am going to do better today.


~I have most of my shopping done for the kids' Easter baskets.


~I've survived 3 showings of our house (and all that goes into preparing for that!) without totally losing my mind. lol


Hope you find success today!
Blessings and peace,
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how difficult getting ready for those showings can be. Hang in there. You are doing great!!