Sunday, May 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, May 4, 2009


Greetings menu planners and friends!
I can't believe it is the first week of May already. Summer is right around the corner and I just can't wait for it to arrive. Our weekend was nice. We attended my cousin's wedding on Saturday and accomplished quite a bit at home on Sunday. I'm in preparation mode for dd's 4th birthday on Saturday. We'll have about 12 guests for her Tinkerbell Party. I still have gift shopping to do, but am pretty well set on the food part and party supplies. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures!
Here's our menu plan for the week....
Sunday~Slow Cooker Meat Sauce over Spaghetti and Tossed Salad
Monday~Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Baked Beans
Tuesday~Cinco de Mayo!
Potluck Lunch at Work: Beefy Taco Dip (so good!)
Dinner: Chicken Soft Tacos, Salsa Rice and Fresh Fruit with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Wednesday~Kielbassi and Kraut on Rolls with Potato Salad
Thursday~Beef Patties in Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Friday~Pizza and BBQ, Garlic&Butter and Hot Wings
Saturday~Our precious girl's 4th Birthday Party! I'll post details soon!
Be sure to check out 100's of other menu plans at http://orgjunkie.com
Have a week filled with blessings,
Lisa

No comments: