Monday, May 25, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, May 25, 2009


For Today...


Outside my window... it is sunny and the temperature is a warm 61 degrees.


I am thinking...about what colors to use in my planters for this summer. Red is always my first choice.



I am thankful for...our jobs and the ability to provide for our family.



From the kitchen... chili dogs, yellow cake with peanut butter icing for a friend's birthday tomorrow.



I am wearing... my nightgown.



I am reading... Simple Abundance, the Bible and A Slice of Heaven by Sherryl Woods.



I am hoping... to get my pots filled with flowers today, as well as my Americana decor out for the summer.



I am creating... a knitted apple washcloth for ds's teachers. It will be my first real knitting project since starting classes.



I am hearing....the neighbor mowing her lawn and Canon in D on the real player. It always reminds me of walking down the aisle at our wedding.



One of my favorite things...my backyard.



A few plans for the rest of the week...I am meeting with the consultant for a jewelry party I'm having in a few weeks. On Thursday, I have knitting class. Otherwise just the usual cooking, cleaning, teaching and loving that happens each week.



A picture thought: our weekend getaway






Read more daybooks at: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Have a week full of blessings,

Lisa

No comments: