Monday, August 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, August 25th



Good afternoon! I'm a bit late in posting today because it's my first day back to school. I'm exhausted! This week's menu will be simple because I know I won't feel like cooking an elaborate meal when I get home. :0) Yesterday I made homemade ravioli and will post pictures and the recipe later this evening.

Sunday~Homemade Ravioli and Sauce, Salad, Garlic Toast

Monday~Hot Dogs, Baked Beans and Homemade Fries

Tuesday~Grilled Chicken and Vegetables and Rice

Wednesday~Zesty Grilled Pork Chops, Angel Hair Pasta with Olive Oil and Garlic, Green Beans

Thursday~Slow Cooker Beef Tips, Peppers, Onions, and Mushrooms with Gravy over Noodles, Salad and Rolls

Friday~Pizza and Wing Night

Saturday~Camping~Cheeseburgers, Amish Macaroni Salad and Melons

Please check out the other menus at: http://orgjunkie.com/

Have a week full of blessings,

Lisa

No comments: