Monday, August 25, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook, August 25th


FOR TODAY, August 25 2008...

Outside My Window...it's beginning to get light out, there's fog in the valley

I am thinking...that I'm going to miss my kids when I return to work today.

I am thankful for... my husband

From the kitchen...will be a Jello Poke Cake for my mom's birthday.
I am wearing... my robe.

I am creating... a new decor in ds's room. We're moving into the "tween" years. Painting should be done tomorrow.


I am going... to school. It's the first day for teachers.


I am reading... Summer by the Sea by Susan Wiggs and the Word Among Us (daily meditations).

I am hoping... for a positive school year for myself.




I am hearing... the tv in the kitchen while ds eats breakfast. He is so excited about spending the day at Pappy's farm that he is up very early.

Around the house... ds's room is being painted and the house should stay pretty clean and neat because we'll be back to work and school.

One of my favorite things... chocolate cake.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: It will be my first week back to work. We'll be going to my mom's tonight for her birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! We'll probably head to camp for part of the weekend, too. There's so much going on in town that we'll have to come back for some etnic food and music.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...my classroom waiting for students


Have a week full of blessings,

Lisa

No comments: