Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wipe Off Weekly Menu Board and Menu Plan Monday

Wipe Off Weekly Menu Board

I saw this project a month or two ago and knew that I had to make one for the new kitchen. It's very simply a 12x12 photo frame, with a 12x12 piece of scrapbooking paper place behind the glass. I added the MENU and days of the week using my Cricut Georgia and Designer's Calendar Cartridges. I made my words using cardstock and put them under the glass, but I think the original idea was to use vinyl letters on the outside of the glass. Then use a dry erase marker to write your new menu each week.

You can see full details of the project at Make and Takes.



Here's our menu plan for the week:



Sunday~ We ate out after visiting the pumpkin patch



Monday~Weeknight Lasagna Toss, Garlic Toast, Salad




Tuesday~Bisquick Oven Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with Country Gravy and Green Beans




Wednesday~Ham Steaks, Pierogies with Butter and Onions, Steamed Carrots




Thursday~Easy Chicken Noodle Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches




Friday~Pizza and Wing Night




Saturday~Cheddar Smoked Sausage on a Bun, Potato Cakes and Fruit

Don't forget to check out the other menu plans at http://orgjunkie.com/
Have a week full of blessings!
Lisa


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the menu board - great idea.

happeningswithLana said...

I like your blog background. Also that is a cool menu board!

Ask Ms Recipe said...

Looking for some good meal ideas. Happy Menu planning. Have a great week.

Nina

Shannon said...

It looks great. I had some left over vinel for mine from a previous project. your's is a great size, mine is a little bigger b/c I don't have counter space so it's on the pantry door.