Monday, October 11, 2010

Making Your Home A Haven~Week Two


This week's challenge is to play soft music everyday in your home. Choose worship, classical or another form of peaceful music that the family enjoys. Focus on using peaceful words and maintaining peaceful relationships. Remind your family to avoid seething anger, tattling, criticism or back talk. Role model gentleness this week.
We don't usually listen to music at home as a family. I will make an effort to play soft music during dinner and in the evenings when we are home together. I continue to burn candles daily and continue to pray for peace in our home and family.
Blessings,
Lisa

4 comments:

Season of Life said...

Lisa ~

Hoping that soft and inspirational music is your backdrop this week in making your home a haven.

Music, like words and tone, can make an impression on our mood...it can lift us up, relax us, encourage us, or depending on the genre it could have the opposite effect. I hope that you find that having it subtly playing in the background helps create a mood of peace and calm in your home this week.

Blessings ~

Unknown said...

Good luck to you! We love music at our house.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Love having music going. :)
I am really enjoying this challenge. I've been able to get more done, and I can feel God's peace beginning to permeate in our home. :)

Have a blessed day!
Sherry

Tricia said...

Music is a very good mood sitter...I love your music here today "I can only imagine" Beautiful!!!

Tricia-girlsinmo