Sunday, October 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, November 1, 2010


Welcome to another Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie. It's hard to believe that November has arrived. That means we've been living in our new house for a month (and 3 days). Things are coming together slowly, but surely. I love my new kitchen and am pleased with my appliance choices. I've been cooking at home most days, which helps with the budget for sure. Here's the plan for this week:
Sunday~Spaghetti and Homemade Meatballs, Fresh Bread and Salad


Monday~BBQ Jack Chicken, Rice Pilaf and Green Beans


Tuesday~Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Gravy over Noodles


Wednesday~TAKE OUT


Thursday~Slow Cooker Beef Tortellini Soup, Crusty Bread



Friday~Pizza and Wing Night



Saturday~Chicken Tacos for ds's 12th Birthday! Happy Birthday H!



Be sure to stop by http://orgjunkie.com/ to read more menu plans!


Have a great week!



Blessings and peace,
Lisa

No comments: