Monday, June 14, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook, June 14, 2010




FOR TODAY, June 14th, 2010

Outside my window...the sky is cloudy, but the temps are in the mid-60's.

I am thinking...how to get the new house built despite all the roadblocks being thrown at us.

I am thankful for...my husband, my supportive parents and for the health of my children.


From the kitchen...homemade sauce over rigatoni for lunch, and philly cheesesteaks for dinner. Yum!


I am wearing...my coral colored summer robe over my pink chemise


I am creating...clutter in our house in preparation for the move next month.

I am going...to finish the laundry today.

I am reading...About That Man by Sherryl Woods

I am hoping...that our house can be built on the lot that we own and that God answers my prayers.

I am hearing...dd sing Hosanna in the Highest while the birds are singing.


Around the house...boxes to fill, laundry to complete, dusting to do.


One of my favorite things...Summer vacation!


A few plans for the rest of the week: This week will be busy. DD has a dentist appointment, we close on our house, the engineer is coming to the lot to help with a remediation plan, and I will be attending a bridal shower on Saturday.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing:


Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Fox!

Have a blessed week!

Peace, Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the happy couple.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your move! I know how hectic that can get!
Carolina