Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, June 14, 2010


Welcome to another Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Today begins the first full week of summer vacation. WOO HOO! I'm going to try a few new recipes this week too. I'll post the results later in the week and let you know if any of them are keepers. Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday~ Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce over Rigatoni, Tossed Salad, Garlic Toast

Monday~Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, Homemade Fries, and Fresh Fruit

Tuesday~Weeknight Taco Salads

Wednesday~Sausage and Chicken Kabobs, Cheesy Rice, and Corn

Thursday~Stuffed Zucchini Boats, Mashed Potatoes, Rolls

Friday~Spiced Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf, French Cut Green Beans

Saturday~Pizza and Wings

Have a wonderful week full of peace, love and blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

Tiffanee said...

Enjoy the vacation! You menu sounds so delicious. I think I will be using some of you ideas for my own this week. Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Our teen graduated on June 1 and is already working fulltime.

It's sorta sad to think I won't be doing any back to school shopping in the fall.