Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, January 4, 2010


Welcome to the first Menu Plan Monday of 2010, hosted by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie. It's going to be another busy week for us, but I'm planning on cooking as much as possible, so we can avoid the fast food/pizza trap.

Here's the plan:

Sunday~ Dinner out with family after the hockey game



Monday~Spaghetti and Meatballs, Tossed Salad, Hard Rolls




Tuesday~Super Sloppy Joes, Homemade Fries, and Corn




Wednesday~Awesome Baked Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans




Thursday~Oven Baked Chicken, Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes, Fruit Salad




Friday~Beef Tips and Gravy over Noodles, Steamed Carrots




Saturday~Ham Pot Pie and Rolls




View more menus at http://orgjunkie.com/





Have a week full of blessings,


Lisa

1 comment:

Love Bears All Things said...

I always enjoy seeing these menus. All of it sounds yummy. Just me for a few days so I don't plan much before Friday.
Mama Bear