Monday, January 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook 1.25.10






FOR TODAY... Monday, January 25th



Outside my window... rain is steadily falling, with a chance of it changing to snow.


I am thinking... about the challenge at Heart to Heart with Holley. I'm writing my story.


I am thankful for... my loving, sweet children.


I am wearing... my robe, slippers and a towel on my head.





I am remembering... our romantic getaway last Valentine's Day. I would love to do it again.


I am going... to have another jam packed week with hockey, dance, did I say hockey? and a party.


I am currently reading... a few magazines...All You, Southern Living, BHG


I am hoping... for my prayers to be answered.


On my mind... changing the negative words in my self vocabulary to positive ones. It's taking some effort!


Noticing that... the chimes just rang at the church.

Pondering these words... Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:12



From the kitchen... cake doughnuts, hot dogs with homemade kraut


Around the house... continued deep cleaning, packing and sorting.


One of my favorite things~ kisses from my kids


From my picture journal...



Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to read more daybooks at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Peace and blessings,

Lisa

No comments: