Monday, March 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, March 23, 2009



For Today...


Outside my window... cold temperatures and a busy street.


I am thinking... that Easter is coming soon.


I am thankful for... time spent with my brother.


From the kitchen...
Spaghetti and Meatballs for dinner. Ovenight Coffee Cake for breakfast.


I am wearing... my robe and a towel on my head.


I am reading... Simple Abundance and a Busy Mom's Guide to Prayer.


I am hoping... that dd has continued success with potty training.


I am creating... a birthday card for a friend.


I am hearing... Secret Garden on my playlist, cars on the street,


One of my favorite things... the quietness of the house early in the morning.


A few plans for the rest of the week...work, laundry, cleaning and cooking. I am going to clean out dd's closet and bedroom to get ready for the delivery of her bedroom furniture. I need to wash her new bedding and press off the valances so everything is ready for her.


Here is a picture thought:


Blessings,
Lisa

No comments: