Sunday, March 1, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, March 2, 2009




FOR TODAY March 2, 2009

Outside my window...I hear the traffic of a Monday morning. That means our street has re-opened for now.


I am thinking...that this day is going to be very busy for me.


I am thankful for... my husband and that he is safely home with us after a weekend away.



From the kitchen...June's Chicken Casserole for dinner.



I am wearing...a red hooded top with black wind pants, slippers.



I am creating...my menu for the next 2 weeks.



I am going...to the doctor's today.



I am reading...Simple Abundance and A Busy Mom's Guide to Prayers daily.



I am hoping...for peace and simplicity in my life.



I am hearing...the buzz in the kitchen as the kids eat breakfast.


Around the house...cleaning and decluttering.



One of my favorite things...is teaching my first graders.





A few plans for the rest of the week...We have hockey practice one night this week. We have a game on Tuesday as part of a tournament that will also take place over the weekend. I have some more drawers to sort through and will donate more clothes to Goodwill. On Saturday, I'll attend the bridal shower for my cousin with my Mom.



A picture thought:

Read more daybooks at: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments: