Sunday, November 2, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, November 3, 2008

I can't believe it's already November! That means that Christmas is just over one month away. I'm so excited! I've already began my planning of meals, parties and cookies that we'll be having over the holiday season.

We had a nice Halloween. Our Princess Cinderella and Hockey Player enjoyed trick-or-treating and passing out treats, as well. DH started tearing apart the kitchen for our remodeling project. I'm anxious, yet excited. It's hard to prepare meals when the kitchen is a mess.

The Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff that I posted last week was a hit with the family. DH actually requested it for this Saturday's meal. It was quick and easy to prepare and had good flavor. This week will be an easy week menu wise because of the kitchen remodel and hockey practice 3 nights and ds's 10th birthday! Happy Birthday baby!!


Here's the plan for this week:


Sunday~Italian Wedding Soup and Salad


Monday~Country Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Country Gravy, French Style Green Beans


Tuesday~Grilled Steaks, Baked Potatoes, Baked Beans


Wednesday~Meatloaf and Oven Roasted Potatoes


Thursday~ Pizza, Wings and Birthday Cake


Friday~Steak Sandwiches, Homemade Fries and Cheese Sauce, Salad


Saturday~Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff over Noodles, Green Beans
Check out more menus at http://orgjunkie.com
Have a week full of blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi Lisa!

Thanks for checking in on me the other day. I really do miss being online and blogging (and cooking, LOL!) Can't wait to be back to full health and able to do all my favorite things. Thank you for your prayers and please keep them coming!

Your menu looks great - we have a stroganoff recipe that we love and I will have to compare. Mine came out of a slow cooker cookbook. I just realized it's been forever since we made it - I should try yours soon!

Hope you guys have a great week!