Monday, November 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, November 24, 2008


I have only tried one recipe from the Simple and Delicious magazine that I raved about in my last post. Our kitchen remodel is still in progress and use of the kitchen was impossible for most of the week. I did manage to make homemade pizza on Friday night and Pigs in the Blanket (stuffed cabbage rolls) on Saturday. As of Sunday, the finish trim and floor need to be completed. I'll be so glad when it is over. I think we made some great choices in finishes and Steve did a fabulous job with the cabinets.
Enough about my rambling, here's the plan for this week.
Sunday~Ham Steak, Pierogies with Butter and Onions, Green Beans
Monday~Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Sauerkraut, Mashed Potatoes and Salad
Tuesday~Steak Salad and Garlic Bread
Wednesday~Super Sloppy Joes , Homemade Fries, and Corn
Thursday~Have a blessed Thanksgiving! We're having dinner at my parent's house. I'm making Caramel Apple Cheesecake for dessert. I'm also making a Turkey Cheeseball for the appetizer.
Friday~Crock Pot Chicken Roll Ups , Parsleyed Potatoes and Glazed Carrots
Saturday~Shopping Day for meand nephew's birthday party for dh and the kids.
Check out more menus at http://orgjunkie.com/.
Have a week full of blessings!
Lisa

No comments: