Sunday, November 9, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, November 10, 2008

Greetings!

We followed last week's menu pretty closely in spite of the kitchen remodel. I don't think this week will be that easy. I am very excited about the remodel, but I miss my kitchen and I absolutely am struggling with having clutter everywhere. I'm hoping the project will be finished by next weekend.

DS will have hockey practice 3 nights this week, so dinner will have to be quick and easy most evenings. Here's the plan:

Sunday~ Freezer Meal--Lasagna and Tossed Salad

Monday~Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Potatoes and Green Beans

Tuesday~Soup and Sandwiches

Wednesday~Anniversary Chicken, Parsleyed Noodles, Corn

Thursday~Pizza and Wing Night

Friday~Grilled Ham Steaks, Pierogies and Salad

Saturday~Away Game--Dinner Out

For more great menus, visit http://orgjunkie.com


Have a week full of blessings,
Lisa

No comments: