Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Menu Plan, Thursday, July 10, 2008

We were away for a few days, so I was unable to get the menu posted on Monday. We had a nice stay at camp for 3 days/2 nights. We were able to dodge some raindrops and get out onto the lake on Monday. Tuesday was our 13th Wedding Anniversary, so we went to dinner and a movie and dh's mom and dad took the kids for the night. I'm so blessed to be married to a wonderful, kind, loving, handsome, man. He's my best friend. So here's what we've eaten and what we will be eating the rest of the week:



Sunday~BBQ Italian Chicken Breasts, Italian Potato Salad, and Fresh Fruit

Monday~Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes, Garden Ranch Pasta Salad and Watermelon

Tuesday~Our 13th Anniversary~We had dinner at Rizzo's Restaurant It was delicious! Their sauce reminds me of my Nana and Pap's sauce and the house dressing remind me of the salad they served every Sunday.

Wednesday~Beef Tips with Gravy, Mushrooms, Onions and Peppers over Noodles with Green Beans

Thursday~String Cheese Manicotti, Tossed Salad and Garlic Toast

Friday~Pizza and Wing Night

Saturday~Stuffed Cabbage Rolls and Mashed Potatoes

Hope your week was great!

Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yum! Looks good! We're vacationing at home this week, so I'm not sticking to any particular meal plan for the week.

I'm intrigued by the string cheese manicotti. That sounds so easy!