Monday, July 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, July 28, 2008

Good morning!

This week will certainly be another busy one! Sometimes I think I need a vacation from my vacation. lol We had a nice weekend at the lake. I'll post some pictures later today. DS is at hockey camp this week. I always cry after leaving him at camp the first day. I can't believe how grown up he has become. I don't know where the time has gone.

At home we're having Potty Training Camp with dd. We have the jar of m&m's as an incentive:


We also have a potty chart on the fridge, ready for the Princess stickers:


My mom is in the hospital with severe nausea and is having tests done. We're praying for her healing and positive results.
Back on topic~here's the menu for this week:
Sunday~Cheeseburgers, Creamy Italian Pasta Salad, Fresh Pineapple
Monday~Best Ever Grilled Pork Chops, Olive Oil and Garlic Penne with Zucchini
Tuesday~ BBQ Chicken Breasts, Rice Pilaf, Corn on the Cob
Wednesday~Beef Enchiladas, Cheesy Taters, Baked Beans
Thurday~Spaghetti, Meatballs, Tossed Salad and Garlic Toast
Friday~ Pizza and Wings Night
Saturday~Beer Can Chicken, Tortellini Antipasto Salad, Fresh Fruit Cup with Yogurt Dressing
For more ideas, visit: http://orgjunkie.com/
Have a week full of blessings~
Lisa

No comments: