Monday, December 31, 2012

Menu Plan Monday~December 31, 2012


 
Welcome to Menu Plan Monday, hosted by orgjunkie.com!  This week we usher in a new year!  I hope to post my menu plans weekly this year.  Here's the plan for the first week:
 
 
Sunday~Dinner Out due to a hockey game
 
Monday~Baked Ham, Cheesy Potato Casserole, Green Beans
 
Tuesday~Pork and Sauerkraut, Kielbassi, and Mashed Potatoes
 
 
Thursday~Hot Dogs, Macaroni and Cheese, Baked Beans
 
Friday~Homemade Pizza, Wing Dust Wings and Salad
 
Saturday~Ham Pot Pie
 
 
~peace and blessings~
Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MPM definitely keeps me on track. I actually look forward to Mondays!
This New Year's Eve, I'm staying home, cleaning our house and doing some blog visiting. Hubby had to work so it will be quiet.
Your menu plan looks delicious.
Have a wonderful week and a Happy New Year!

:isa @ CheapThrillsInOmaha said...

Mmm! Comfort food menu! Looks lovely. Visiting from Menu Plan Monday.