Monday, December 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday~December 10, 2012

 
I haven't done a Menu Plan Monday in months.  I'm still actively menu planning, but just don't seem to find the time to post my menus.  I hope to do better in the coming year.  Today finds me home with a sick teenager, so I'm trying to accomplish little things I don't usually get to when I'm teaching each day of the week and running to church, school, dance, and hockey games.                         
 
Stuffed Pepper Casserole
 
Monday~Stuffed Pepper Casserole with Mashed Potatoes and Crusty French Bread
 

Tuesday~Chicken Cordon Bleu, Steamed Golden Potatoes, Green Beans
 
 
Wednesday~Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Sauerkraut, Potato Pancakes and Applesauce
 
 
Thursday~ The Marlboro Man Sandwich and Fries
 
 
Friday~Pizza and Wing Night
 
 
Saturday~ Dinner Out
 
 
~peace and blessings~
Lisa

No comments: