These cookies are very good. The original recipe comes from Nikki at Chef-in-Training
I made them a little bit different to cut some fat and to get a larger cookie. This is a perfect recipe for kids in the kitchen. DD crushed the graham crackers for me, stirred together the dry ingredients and dumped them into the bowl. Here's my recipe:
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding dry
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup egg beaters
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 sheets graham crackers finely crushed
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 - 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2-2/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I use milk chocolate)
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add in pudding mix and beat until well incorporated.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- In a small bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and flour until evenly mixed.
- Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients and beat until well incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips and mini marshmallows until evenly mixed in. Add more if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. You want these cookies to be slightly undercooked. It helps make them extra soft :) I used a cookie scoop for each cookie. They were nice sized. You may want to use a teaspoon for smaller cookies. I also baked them on a parchment lined baking sheet for 10 minutes, let them sit on the sheet for another 3, then cooled on a wire rack. They were soft and yummy.
~peace and blessings~