Thursday, May 27, 2010

Small Successes~May 27, 2010

FaithButton

It's been a while since I've posted my small successes because life has been more than busy and overwhelming at times. This house selling and house building journey has been more time consuming and emotionally draining than I ever thought it would be! Here are today's small successes:

1. I was able to get the bathroom and kitchen scrubbed yesterday evening while dh went to pick up the boat.

2. The camper is ready for the season!

3. Many of my reading students, all of whom were significantly below grade level in September, have scored 9 out of 9 possible on their quarterly assessement. I never thought we would achieve that with them.

Blessings,

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Good for you! Sometimes when life gets crazy it is hard to see the good things. Job well done!!