Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts

Happy Mother's Day to you! It's been a very busy day here. I'm just pausing a moment or two to share some of the wonderful gifts I received from my parents, my dh and the kids.


My parents bought me this yummy candle Strawberry Buttercream and a beautiful Mother/Daughter book.




This beautiful nightgown was from John.




This bracelet is from the kids. It's black agate and the heart reads " Happy Mother's Day" on one side and "Love, Hunter and Maddie" on the other. Isn't it beautiful?


They also bought me a pair of Liz sunglasses since I have a tendency to always misplace mine....lol....they know me so well!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope your Mother's Day was fantastic too!

Blessings,

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were spoiled this year. What lovely gifts.