Sunday, May 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, May 24, 2010





Welcome to another Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie. I haven't posted a menu in about 2 weeks because life has just taken over. I was very ill last week and through the weekend. We've been so busy with everything that it's been hard to find time to post to this blog. I'm looking forward to blogging more through the summer months. Here's our plan for the week:

My Granny's Chocolate Cobbler

Sunday~Weeknight Lasagna Toss, Tossed Salad, Italian Bread and My Granny's Chocolate Cobbler for Dessert

Monday~ Best Grilled Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf and Green Beans

Tuesday~ Weeknight Taco Salads

Wednesday~Lemon-Basil Chicken, Angel Hair in Garlic and Olive Oil, Tossed Salad

Thursday~Hot Dogs and Fries

Friday~ Pizza and Wing Night

Have a week full of blessings!

Peace,

Lisa

No comments: