Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Family Dinner


Valentine's Day started on Friday morning at our house. I gave our kids their heart shaped baskets filled with a Valentine, books and one candy treat. The fun continued at school with a party for the students in my class. The kids had a fabulous time and shared cards and treats with each other. When dh arrived home, he greeted me with a half dozen of long stem red roses. Then we left for our romantic getaway. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed being a couple. It was so nice to have nothing to do, no time limits and no distractions.
I can't forget to send thanks to my in-laws, Barb and Gene, for taking the kids for the weekend.



We returned home today. This evening dd and I made dinner and dessert. We had heart shaped pizzas with heart shaped pepperoni on top for dinner. For dessert, we had Molten Chocolate Cakes . They were delicious! We had a lot of fun cooking together. Then we had family movie night and watched Madagascar 2 together.
Blessings,
Lisa

No comments: