Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Family Math Night Baskets

An email went out at school requesting donations of prizes for an upcoming Family Math night. I decided to donate two "basksets" for door prizes. The first, pictured below, is a Summer Fun bucket. I used a sand bucket as the container and filled it with wiffle balls, a kite, a splash bomb slingshot, a jump rope, a ball catch game and a bubble blowing kit. I purchased everything at the Dollar Tree. I think this bucket would make a great Easter gift for a niece or nephew.

The second basket is filled with Math related items including flash cards, a workbook, a football math game, small tablet, calculator, dice and a ruler. I also purchased most of the items at the Dollar Tree. I bought the flash cards at Wal-mart for 97 cents each.


I'm pleased with how they turned out. I spent just under 20 dollars on everything for both baskets.

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments: