Monday, February 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, February 23, 2009



FOR TODAY February 23, 2009


Outside my window...I see the new fallen snow.



I am thinking...that I don't want to be sick again. My throat is tickly.


I am thankful for... my husband and children.



From the kitchen...will be Quick Chicken Soup, Ham and Cheese Loaf and Lemon Creme Bars for dessert.



I am wearing...my robe and snowflake slippers.



I am creating...a card for a bridal shower. My cousin is getting married.


I am going...to clean out my closets, one at a time to declutter.



I am reading...Simple Abundance and A Busy Mom's Guide to Prayers daily.



I am hoping...for sunshine and warmer temperatures.


I am hearing...dh in the shower, "Every Man" by Casting Crowns from my playlist.


Around the house...cleaning, laundry, scrapbooking and decluttering.


One of my favorite things...is chocolate caramels.


A few plans for the rest of the week...We have hockey practice two nights this week. I want to take the kids to the movies and out to dinner on Saturday. We have a fundraiser pick up on Saturday morning too. It's the student teacher's last week, so I have a lot of paper work to complete and narrative evaluations to write at school.




A picture thought:




Our Cinderella was "dancing" with her "Prince Charming". lol

Read more daybooks at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Have a blessed day!

Lisa


No comments: