Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thirty-One Hostess Gifts

I hosted a thirty-one gifts party earlier this month. Above is a photo of most of the goodies I picked with my hostess rewards. The denim bag was FREE! It is priced at 125.00. I also got the take along organizer to the left of the purse for free as well. The inside has a tablet and slots for pens and a velcro pocket. I purchased the basket as a half price item, as well as an over the door organizer (not pictured, but will share one of it soon). I am considering putting the over the door organizer in my classroom, but may wait until next school year to do that. The quilted bag was a hostess bonus. It is a double cosmetic bag that is loaded with small clear plastic bags and compartments. I'm going to use mine for my Bible and kindle when going to Bible Study.

Thank you to everyone who ordered and came to the party! It made it possible for me to purchase and receive some great items! Now it's time to fill up that new purse!
~peace and blessings~
Lisa