Friday, September 3, 2010

New House Updates-September 3, 2010

It has been awhile since I've posted anything other than menus. School is back in session and life is really busy for the entire family. As for the house, the siding is just about finished. We have some accents to put on and some soffit and fascia to finish outside too. The first floor is just about completed. We're planning on painting the bedrooms this weekend. My plan is to make my final paint choices today.



This is part of the kitchen.

Looking into the dining area


The dining area looking into the living room and fireplace
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and peace,
Lisa





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Your new home looks wonderful. I am drooling over all of those kitchen cupboards!!

teachermomof2 said...

Thanks Mel! There are 30 cabs and 10 drawers in the kitchen....it's a lot! I don't think I'll have much trouble filling it up with my dish collection. ;0) I can't wait to start using it!