Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 9.26.10


Welcome to another Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie. Be sure to stop by her blog and view the 100's of weekly menu plans. Life has been crazy busy for us, but I'm trying to get back in the routine and get my menu published this week. I did follow my menu last week, but didn't get it posted. The house is ready for its final inspection today and then we will be clear to move in. I'm excited and anxious at the same time. There is so much to do to move, and life goes on....dance, hockey, family parties, religious ed, open house and more. Can you say stress? lol

Here's our menu plan for the week:

Sunday~Tortellini and Marinara, Salad, and French Bread

Monday~Turkey Club Sandwiches, French Fries or Chips and Fruit

Tuesday~Slow Cooker Cube Steaks in Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Wednesday~BBQ Jack Chicken, Rice Pilaf and Corn

Thursday~Chicken Noodle Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Friday~Pizza and Wing Night

Saturday~Not sure just yet....

Have a wonderful week full of blessings,

Lisa

No comments: